MY TOP SELF CARE TIPS DURING A SELF ISOLATION
It took me longer than others to write this email on my business update as I was adjusting to the new reality. Yes, we are all different and deal with these extraordinary times in different ways. I think as human beings we all go through similar stages of emotions when fear and uncertainty strikes. We move from a “shock” to “panic” to “accept” and finally to “adjust “ state of mind. I needed to take this time to go through sadness, have a little cry, to accept, to think of a new world and to finally bring myself to the positive state of mind and move on. My last styling session of 8 lovely ladies took place 8 days ago (on Sunday) and that when the reality of not seeing clients any time soon hit.
I am now taking my business online and will be offering discounted online styling sessions, colour analysis sessions and wardrobe detox sessions. We now have more time to concentrate on ourselves. Just like many other people, I will be spending hours decluttering my house and my wardrobe. If and when any of you feel ready and if you do want to use my help, please drop me a note and I will be there virtually to help!
078 5904 0236
MY TOP SELF CARE TIPS DURING A SELF ISOLATION:
1.Disconnect from the media - stop watching the news or reading social media. Do it once a day for main updates. Media creates anxiety and panic.
2.Play feel-good music! Put on a playlist that make you feel happy.
3. Meditate - try guided meditation - there are lots of free resources on YouTube, or use headspace app or Zen app. Meditation makes you more aware of your thoughts.
4. Exercise - lots of free videos and ideas on YouTube or instagram. Some of my favourite once : (yoga with Adrian, blogilates, boho beautiful, down dog app)
5. Start a diary! - journaling helps working through your thoughts easier.
6.Take an online class or start a new hobby. Learn something new - you now have time!!
7. Read good books
8. Watch some feel good TV
9. Clean and organise your space. You can control your space inside when the outside world is out of control.
10. Declutter your wardrobe! It’s a good time to take care of it now that we are not rushed and have time to concentrate on it.